FARO® Factory Robo-Imager Mobile
Automated Inspection Station for the Shop Floor.
FARO® Factory Robo-Imager Mobile Features
Specifically designed to maximize productivity and simplify workflows, the FARO Factory Robo-Imager Mobile significantly reduces cycle times for inspection and eliminates scrap and costly rework
Mobile Inspection Station
- Mobility and Flexibility
The mobile station can be easily and quickly wheeled to any location. Once in position, the station wheels are retracted to provide a stable platform.
- Integrated Rotary Table
The built-in rotary table allows parts to be rotated for efficient and complete data capture
- Smart Connectivity
Equipped for wireless connectivity to external devices or a local network
- Human-Collaborative Robot Eliminates Fencing
To maximize safety, all four corners have LED status lights and an emergency stop button.
FARO Cobalt Array Imager
- The system utilizes the FARO Cobalt Array Imager, a metrology-grade 3D sensor with blue light technology, capable of quickly capturing high-resolution measurement data for dimensional inspection on parts, assemblies and tools. Learn more here.
Integrated System Benefits
- Turnkey solution provides automated, non-contact measurement wherever it is needed on the shop floor
- Mobile station provides LEAN solution by eliminating the waste of transit to and from the quality lab
- Ability to capture accurate, repeatable, and high-resolution 3D measurement data
- Software can function as fast go/no-go guage or provide complete color-coded measurement reports
- Quick to set up
- Safe design eliminates the need for any constricting physical barriers
Return on Investment
- Maximize productivity by reducing cycle time for inspections
- Recognize part deviation/error early in the production process to eliminate scrap and costly rework
- Eliminate the need for large, fixed, and costly inspection cells
- Avoid transportation waste with unmatched mobility
- Avoid costly integration time and effort with quick set-up
- Independently use 3D Imager for other deployment configurations