3D measurement and gauging tool; the ideal portable CMM for any production environment.
Features of the FARO® Gage
The FARO® Gage enhances productivity through faster and more accurate measurements. Features such as a spherical working volume of 1.2m (4 ft.) and accuracy up to 0.018mm (0.0007 in.) provide performance comparable to a fixed CMM, but with previously unheard-of portability. For any operator, the FARO Gage is easy to use, with its internal counterbalancing for fatigue-free movement and temperature and overload sensors that ensure it performs at maximum accuracy.
FARO Gage portable CMM solution
- 1.2m (4 ft.) spherical working volume
- Accuracy up to 0.018mm (0.0007 in.)
- Temperature & Overload Sensors: Allow the FARO Gage to maximize accuracy by detecting and compensating for thermal variations and improper handling
- Internal Counterbalancing: Allows the user to move the FARO Gage easily with one hand without becoming fatigued
- Bluetooth Cable-Free Operation: Inspect and digitize wirelessly up to 10m (30 ft.) away