Applied GD&T: Automated Laser Scanning, from Heavy Machinery to Shipbuilding
Dates: 20 Nov, 2019 - 20 Nov, 2019
Dive into applied GD&T automation with large-volume laser scanning applications; including heavy machinery, ship-building, large parts and assemblies.
Join our industry experts for the second installment of applied geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) webinars. We will be exploring the automation process for large-volume laser scanning applications. Think BIG, REALLY BIG!
Are you challenged with measuring large parts to ensure tolerances are being met?
The struggle is real. From large sheet metal to ship propellers and long energy pipeline manufacturing, traditional tools are time consuming and ineffective. We will show you a new way to apply GD&T to large application with ease and accuracy. Combining an automated 3D Laser Scanner with today’s latest software, you can prepare for a more accurate tomorrow!
This will be a fact-filled and educational hour you won’t want to miss!
Attend this webinar to:
• Explore practical applications of GD&T in large-scale manufacturing
• See best-in-class deployments of automated Laser Scanners in new application
• Learn how to interpret common tolerances in large applications
• See how software/hardware combinations for implementing and executing GD&T generate superior inspection workflows and reporting
• Leave the webinar prepared to impress the boss with new solutions!