6 Degrees of Freedom (6DoF)
The FARO 6Probe is a fully-integrated wireless handheld probe that dramatically increases versatility and efficiency of the laser measurement system.
- Delivers the ability to measure hidden areas (that are not in the direct line of sight) as well as small, tight, hard-to-reach spaces and on small features that cannot readily be probed with a standard SMR.
- Interchangeable styli ensure the right length and diameter for the job.
Fast Data Acquisition
- With a data output rate of 1,000 points per second, the Vantage LaserTracker (https://www.faro.com/en-gb/products/3d-manufacturing/faro-laser-tracker/)rs provide feedback for high-speed motion control and high-density scanning, making them ideal for automated applications.
- Integrated Absolute Distance Measurement System (iADM)
- Our 6th generation iADM ensures exceptional accuracy. The VantageS and VantageE series laser trackers are the only portable CMM machines that measure angle and distance with a single, Class 1 (eye-safe) laser.
- Measurement reliability is improved because errors and drift associated with two-beam tracker technology are eliminated.
This feature enhances the workflow of a tracker by allowing a user to control the movements and other functions of the Vantage with a mobile phone or tablet.
- Live video feed from the tracker streams to your mobile device, allowing control anywhere in the working area.
- Remote on/off and scheduled warm-up improve workflow by making the Vantage ready for immediate operation when the user begins measuring.