FARO® Gage Portable Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
The Highly-Affordable, High-Accuracy CMM
FARO® Gage Benefits
What does the Gage allow your business to do?
- Easily perform precision 3D measurement
- Meet your customers’ most demanding accuracy specs
- Ruggedness and portability allow inspection to be performed wherever it is needed: in the lab, right on the machine, or on the production floor
- Ensure measurement consistency and repeatability from one operator to the next
- Use an all-in-one solution which reduces the work effort and clutter involved with having multiple hand tools such as micrometers, calipers and height gauges
- Increase speed of measurement versus using hand tools
- Measure parts that are larger than what you can measure with most hand tools
- Increase throughput by performing on-machine inspection
- Reduce scrap, rework and inspection bottlenecks
- Capture production data for reporting and trend analysis
In contrast to the Gage, hand tools only measure a single dimension at a time, but everything you produce is in 3D. The Gage does everything that these tools do, and more. Inspection takes just a fraction of the time needed to measure with a single hand tool. Time savings is even greater if multiple hand tools are required to inspect a part.