The VantageS is intended for short-to-long range measurement applications of up to 80 meters, while the VantageE supports short-to-medium range applications of up to 35 meters. Both compact models offer:
- ActiveSeek™: FARO’s patent-pending feature to quickly and efficiently locate and lock onto a target – allowing the Vantage to follow a moving SMR (Spherically-Mounted Retroreflector), even behind obstacles, and lock onto the SMR again when it is in a stable position. Stereo cameras with a 50° field of view, the best in the industry, make ActiveSeek effective across a wide footprint.
- RemoteControls™ workflow (patent-pending) which streamlines Laser Tracker operations, allowing a single user to control functions such as live video feed and tracker movements from a mobile phone or tablet.
- Industry-leading portability with an integrated master control unit (MCU). These Laser Trackers are easily transported between job sites or locations within the factory in a single carrying case.
- Hot swappable batteries that eliminate the need for AC power and cabling.
- Industrial grade WiFi for reliable, wireless communications.
- Easy integration with FARO’s patented Super 6DoF (Degrees of Freedom) TrackArm solution to completely eliminate line-of-sight challenges.