FARO is committed to ensure we provide our employees with a positive and safe work environment that is free of discrimination, harassment and workplace violence but also thrives on collaboration and innovation. We have identified the values listed below which we feel help to define our commitment.
These values apply to our entire organization and provide guidelines for daily conduct. To reach our goal to be the world’s most trusted source for 3D measurement, imaging and realization technology we must ensure that our employees across the globe adhere to these values.
Our mission is to enable mankind to easily and accurately connect the physical world to the virtual world.
Our vision is to be the world’s most trusted source for 3D measurement, imaging and realization technology.
Our values represent who we are and what we stand for as a company.
• Leadership: Lead by example and inspire others.
• Collaboration: Together we are stronger and can contribute more.
• Integrity: Keep promises and fulfill expectations.
• Accountability: Take ownership of your actions
• Passion: Use your drive to inspire others.
• Diversity: Embrace different ideas, strengths, interests and cultural backgrounds.
• Quality: Strive to produce excellent work that sets our products apart from competitors.
• Engagement of People: A captivated workforce helps to create and deliver value.
• Client Value Creation: Identify opportunities that will add value to every business relationship.
• Respect for the Individual: Treat each individual fairly and equally.
• Innovation: Take risks, inspire creativity and create value.