Whether for restoration or scientific analysis purposes, for securing protected buildings or for virtual presentations of historical sites, the FARO Laser Scanner Focus devices offer the possibility of complete and detailed 3D documentation of historical structures and excavation sites. Thanks to its integrated colour camera, photo-realistic 3D images can be created instantly.
- Reconstruction: Detailed 3D data for reconstruction of lost appearance of components of historical sites or archeological objects.
- Restoration: Creation of 3D models for restoring purposes preserving the original building substance without the necessity of scaffolding usage.
- Conservation: Precise 3D CAD documentation for preservation
and protection of historical/archeological material and inventory.
- Simple, fast and complete recording of the current condition of heritage sites or archeological objects
- Exact digital 3D capturing of complex forms of historic buildings and sculptures at a high level of detail
- Easy referencing of multiple scans of large objects using GPS and remote control via WLAN
- In combination with FARO SCENE and FARO As-Built, a complete workflow for documentation of historical buildings and archaeological excavations in CAD is provided