FARO has again pushed the envelope in terms of performance and user experience and extends its patent portfolio with new and unique Quantum platform features:
- Compliance with International Standards – The QuantumS, QuantumM and QuantumE are certified to ISO 10360 -12:2016, the most rigorous international measurement quality standard in existence for articulated arm coordinate measuring machines and tested to the International Electrical Commission (IEC 60068-2) standards for shock, vibration and temperature stress relief.
- Excellent Ergonomics and Usability – New ergonomic design, overall weight optimization, combined with new features, such as the FARO kinematic intelligent probes, which provide unparalleled user experience allowing for quick probe replacement without the need to recalibrate.
- High-Speed Wireless Operation –New sophisticated and robust electronic design delivers superior reliability and guarantees optimal wireless operation for scanning and probing, allowing unmatched reach across the manufacturing floor.
- Extended Battery Use – Dual hot swappable batteries support prolonged cable-free operation of the device, making it easy to go to the part without the need for external power.
- Blue Laser Scanning –The entire Quantum product family can also be deployed with the FAROBlu™ Laser Line Probe HD (High Definition) and FAROBlu Laser Line Probe SD (Standard Definition), the next generation of blue line laser technology that enables up to five times faster scanning than the previous generation, including complex surfaces comprised of dark and reflective materials.