Freestyle3D is a durable, industrial-grade device. Thanks to its lightweight carbon fiber body, the handheld scanner is highly mobile. A tablet PC is available from FARO (or may be purchased elsewhere) and supports intuitive data acquisition. The 3D scan data can easily be imported into all commonly-used software solutions for architecture, engineering, construction accident reconstruction, forensics, accident reconstruction and/or industrial manufacturing.
The Freestyle3D X, with extra accuracy, is suitable for all applications in which challenging projects must be quickly scanned from various perspectives.
- Ability to measure and scan in tight and hard-to-reach areas
- Scan around corners where there is limited visibility
- Memory-scan technology allows users to pause and resume scanning at any time
- Auto leveling
- Flexibility to work with or without artificial targets
- Seamless integration with Focus3D laser scanner data
- Precision handheld scanning
- Easy-to-use scanning software
- Worldwide service and support from local FARO facilities