Are you challenged with large part or assembly inspection?
Join our industry experts for the second installment of applied geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) webinars. In this webinar we explore the automation process for large-volume laser scanning applications. Think BIG, REALLY BIG!
Are you challenged with measuring large parts to ensure tolerances are being met?
The struggle is real. From large sheet metal to ship propellers and long energy pipeline manufacturing, traditional tools are time consuming and ineffective. We will show you a new way to apply GD&T to large application with ease and accuracy. Combining an automated 3D Laser Scanner with today's latest software, you can prepare for a more accurate tomorrow!
This is a fact-filled and educational hour you won't want to miss!
Watch this webinar to:
- Explore practical applications of GD&T in large-scale manufacturing
- See best-in-class deployments of automated Laser Scanners in new application
- Learn how to interpret common tolerances in large applications
- See how software/hardware combinations for implementing and executing GD&T generate superior inspection workflows and reporting
- Leave the webinar prepared to impress the boss with new solutions!
Meet Our Expert Presenter: Chris Zueger | Application Engineer
Chris Zueger is an application engineer specialized in FARO ® automation solutions. Chris focuses on supporting and training FARO BuildIT Software users in the development of their metrology and inspection workflows. He has previous experience as a mechanical design engineer in the field of hyperspectral imaging, working with clients on feasibility studies and the subsequent design and installation of custom inspection systems.
Chris holds a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign and an M.S. in Mechanical Engineering from the University of California, Berkeley.