Elevation Quality Analysis For Scene
EQA4SCENE provides a variety of tools to validate the registration results of 3D laser scans by comparing vertical aspect (Elevation or Z) of 3D point cloud data with the data obtained by conventional survey methods. It gives advanced statistics on point cloud uniformity and implements “cloud-to-control” and “cloud-to-cloud” analysis in an easy to understand format. Extensive built-in reporting capability will satisfy even the most demanding requirements. This is a must have application for any scanning project.
Comprehensive survey data import
- EQA4SCENE offers a wide variety of format options for importing survey control data. Our comprehensive import routine enables you to import survey data without having to add or delete unnecessary data or to reorder existing data in the data file.
“Cloud-tocontrol” and “cloud-to-cloud” analysis
- The “Cloud-to-control” method, also known as “Ground Truth,” compares point cloud elevation values to the data collected by survey methods while “Cloud-to-cloud” analysis provides information on how point cloud elevations from the different scans compare in overlapping areas.
Several sampling methods to choose from
- EQA4SCENE offers “average elevation” and “closest point” sampling methods. Start by choosing a global sampling method that will utilize most of your survey dataset and then customize your analysis further by assigning an appropriate sampling method for each individual control point zone.
Works with various data sources
- Run your analysis for individual raw scans or for the resulting project point cloud. Point cloud data from various 3D scanning devices can be imported into SCENE and analyzed using EQA4SCENE. EQA4SCENE works with SCENE and SCENE LT.
Extensive, highly-customizable reporting
- EQA4SCENE provides an inclusive, highly customizable reporting capability. Depending on the purpose and set requirements, you can chose to report up to 12 different tables including Statistical Summary, Point Cloud Details, Project Information, Validation Diagram, etc. Export results to Microsoft Excel for further use in custom calculations.
Fully customizable 3D view
- A 3D view can be configured to show elevation differences, validation point information, scanner positions, targets and validation point locations.
EQA4SCENE works with version 5.2 or above of SCENE or SCENE LT. Verify that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for your operating system and hardware as specified by FARO documentation for SCENE or SCENE LT.
- Single User License
- Trial license available