Dates: 13 Sep, 2018 - 14 Sep, 2018
Location: Yavapai County Sheriffs Office, 7100 North Country Fair Trail, Prescott Valley, AZ 86315
Contact: Russ Boynton, Forensic Engineer
Time: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM MST
Register now: http://farolive.faro.com/event-details/view?id=1664
Join us for a free, interactive and educational workshop, where we will dive into 3D data capture and diagramming tools that will help you dramatically improve your documentation, analysis and reconstruction of forensic data, while simultaneously improving the magnitude of data you are able to capture and the dynamic methods by which you can exhibit it for extremely impactful courtroom presentations.
ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP TO:
• Watch field-to-finish demonstrations of the latest 3D laser scanning technologies.
• Explore how to use software to create accurate, courtroom exhibits from point clouds.
• Engage in demonstrations of the most-used, forensic diagramming and animation software packages.
• Experience capturing a mock crime scene with 3D technologies
• Explore creating courtroom deliverables and fly through videos with Scene 2 Go and FARO Zone 3D Advanced.
Our site has been updated.
If you already have an account, please register again.