Dates: 13 Feb, 2018 - 13 Feb, 2018
Location: Online Webinar
Time: 2:00 PM- 3:00 PM EST
Register Now : http://farolive.faro.com/event-details/view?id=304
Today’s building and facility projects demand instantaneous information throughout every stage. There are numerous stakeholders involved and they each depend upon the most up-to-date information to verify quality and to maintain the project schedule. Sharing 3D data sets enables architects, contractors and engineers to make better informed decisions. However, in most cases sharing data can be a challenge due to file size and software proficiency.
WHAT IF: Project scan data could be easily shared and viewed in any web browser by all collaborators throughout the entire project lifecycle.
It’s possible, with FARO® SCENE WebShare Cloud AEC professionals can manage, view and collaborate on your project scan data to expedite information gathering and decision making.
This webinar focuses on introducing you to SCENE WebShare Cloud, FARO’s intuitive cloud-based solution for managing, sharing and collaborating on 3D laser scanning projects.
ATTEND THIS WEBINAR TO:
• Discover the ease of managing large point cloud data sets through cloud-based solutions
• Understand the key benefits of project collaboration amongst stakeholders
• Explore the advantages of ongoing, accurate construction documentation
• Learn WebShare Cloud’s ability to remove technical barriers and democratize the use of point cloud data
• Know how to implement and optimize your daily workflow with WebShare Cloud
You can learn more about this free webinar and register here: http://farolive.faro.com/event-details/view?id=304
If you are unable to attend the live webinar on Feb 13, simply register anyway and we’ll send you a recording of the webinar to view at your convenience.
Our site has been updated.
If you already have an account, please register again.