Certified to International Metrology Measurement Standards
- ISO 10360-12 accuracy standards for contact measurement arms
- ISO 10360-8 Annex D for non-contact measurement arms (laser line probe)
- Designed with the user in mind for overall weight optimization
- Comfortable handles
- Quick swap probes with no required recalibration
Built Tough with Exceptional Portability
- Certified to IEC 60068-2 standards for shock, vibration and temperature stress relief
- Easy transport in a durable case, these arms are ready to travel wherever you need them
- Enabling continuous cable-free operation
- Faster connection time and greater range
Versatile Mounting Options
- Table, magnetic, tripod, and suction mounts available
- Available in 1.5 – 4 meters reaches
- A solution for every need!
Laser Line Probes
- Blue Laser Scanning – The Quantum line of metrology measurement arms can be deployed with the FAROBlu® Laser Line Probe, the optically-superior, next generation of blue laser technology. FAROBlu enables 5X faster scanning, including complex, dark, and reflective materials. Available in standard and high definition.
- Color Laser Scanning – The Quantum line of metrology measurement arms can also be used in conjunction with the FARO Prizm™ Color Laser Line Probe, delivering color scanning capabilities for high resolution color point cloud data capture and analysis.
- The Industry’s first – Integrated rotary scanning system, provides an additional 8th scanning axis for a whole new level of metrology measurement solutions.
- Faster scanning – With no need to move around an object to scan it, simply rotate the platform as you probe/scan, for up to 40% faster scan time and less fatigue.
- Ultimate in ergonomics –The operator can focus on the measurement of the part with no worries about uncomfortably reaching around the part or assembly.
- Extended measurement volume – A single device set-up allows users to reach and digitize features that would normally require multiple device locations, or a longer-reach arm.
- Accurate – No loss of accuracy versus 7-axis scanning.
- Workspace optimization – 8-Axis Quantum allows measurement and scanning activities to be performed within a minimal footprint.